Lead Generation Specialist
WHO WE ARE:
We are a dedicated group of entrepreneurial minded team members driven to provide our clients with the most positive and productive experience possible. We are “Drama Free”; we believe in working together for the betterment of our clients and our organization. Our commitment to our clients and each other is matched only by our faith and our passion to get things done. We believe in taking accountability for our actions and our responsibilities while striving to hold ourselves to the highest possible standard.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Making up to 150+ outbound dials per day to warm leads.
- Be able to relate and build rapport with wide variety of personality types.
- Comfortable with being told no repeatedly and confident enough to continue calling.
- Ability to overcome objections to set appointments for sales staff.
- Confirm upcoming appointments to ensure the highest possible show rates.
- This is not a “Hard Sell” position, you will be building the basis for a professional relationship.
- Must have experience setting appointments in a Business to Business environment.
- Competitive nature and a desire to perform at the highest level.
- Strong verbal and written communication with a proficiency in English (Spanish bilingual a plus).
- Experience working on a CRM and dispositioning the outcome of each call.
- Ability to work in multiple systems simultaneously.
- Dedicated to doing the right thing by our clients and potential clients.
- Positive, team focused attitude.
- Ability to type 35 w.p.m. with accuracy while speaking on the phone.
- Comfortable working in a Christian Based organization.
- Understanding of the practice of law a plus.
Our driving purpose is to work with entrepreneurial minded attorneys who want to put systems into their law firm to get real measurable results to build a practice that supports their lifestyle, rather than undermining it.
[button link=”https://therichardjames.com/job-application-page/” type=”big”] Apply Now[/button]