Sr. Business Analyst Job Description
WHO WE ARE:
We are a dedicated group of entrepreneurial minded team members driven to provide our clients with the most positive and productive experience possible. We are “Drama Free”; we believe in working together for the betterment of our clients and our organization. Our commitment to our clients and each other is matched only by our faith and our passion to get things done. We believe in taking accountability for our actions and our responsibilities while striving to hold ourselves to the highest possible standard.
POSITION REPOSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Experienced Consultative Sales person
- Working scheduled appointments with qualified leads that are set and confirmed for you
- Desire to work in a commission only environment with potential to earn over $125,000 per year
- Ability to relate and build rapport with wide variety of personality types
- Self-Motivated and focused on achieving goals
- Ability to overcome objections without alienating potential clients.
- This is not a “Hard Sell” position, you will be building the basis for a long term professional relationship.
- Comfortable working in a Christian Based organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication with a proficiency in English (Spanish bilingual a plus).
- Ability to work in multiple systems simultaneously.
- Experience working on a CRM and dispositioning the outcome of each call.
- Dedicated to doing the right thing by our clients and potential clients.
- Positive, team focused attitude.
- Ability to type 35 w.p.m. with accuracy while speaking on the phone.
- Competitive nature and a desire to perform at the highest level.
- Understanding of the practice of law a plus.
Our driving purpose is to work with entrepreneurial minded attorneys who want to put systems into their law firm to get real measurable results to build a practice that supports their lifestyle, rather than undermining it.
[button link=”https://therichardjames.com/job-application-page/” type=”big”] Apply Now[/button]